OXGENE develops pioneering technologies to accelerate the discovery and biomanufacture of cell & gene therapies. We recruit only the best from across the globe to join us on our mission. We are focused on providing our employees with a rich and rewarding work life, developing their skill sets and supporting their own personal aspirations.
- Antibody Discovery
- Laboratory Automation Technician Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Gene Editing
- Scientist - Gene Editing Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Gene Therapy
- Associate Scientist - Viral Design and DiscoveryOxford, Oxfordshire
- Associate Scientist – Lentiviral Vector Manufacture Oxford, Oxfordshire
Our people work, think, solve, and design at the edge of impossible for the ultimate purpose of saving and improving lives.
As a leading synthetic biology company, we employ people to help us in our vision of creating innovative technologies for drug discovery and development. In return, we offer the following key benefits:
- Social committee organised outings and activities
- Endless amount of tea and freshly ground coffee
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee referral scheme bonus opportunities
- Health and wellness scheme activities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
When we receive your application, we will look at it carefully to see if you are right for the role. We aim to contact all successful candidates within 2-3 weeks of application: should you not have received a telephone call or an e-mail during this time, it means you have not been selected on this occasion.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback for candidates who are not selected for interview. We thank you for your application and interest in OXGENE.
Internships and Work Experience Placements
We do offer a limited number of Internship Placement opportunities each year. Our internship placements are usually for 12 months for those who successfully obtain Erasmus or similar alternative funding. However, we have already filled our positions for September 2020 to September 2021.
Thank you for your interest in OXGENE. We recruit the majority of our roles ‘in-house’ and have a ‘promote from within culture’ but occasionally require assistance for our very niche scientific positions and for these we have preferred recruiters already in place. We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's and we will not be responsible for any fees associated.